SimplyCool

Go Back   Official Scythe Forum > Scythe CPU Coolers > Shuriken Series

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2017, 11:45 AM

Cool AM4 Compatibility (Scythe big shuriken 2 rev b)

Hi,

May i know whether Scythe big shuriken 2 rev b defaultly compatitble with AM4 motherboard just like Scythe shuriken?
Old 02-27-2017, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Hi okktoht,

Unfortunately, the Big Shuriken rev.B will not get an AM4 kit. Sorry.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:15 AM

Is this thread not conflicting with Katana 3 AM4 Support
-edit: that link mentions the Shuriken rev.B not the Shuriken 2 rev.B. Darn...

If it is possible I'd like to know if this information is correct:
Is possible to install the Big Shuriken 2 rev B WITHOUT backplate using washers?

Or if I need to order any additional mounting gear at all.

Edit - Please, please just give me a way to mount this on AM4.

Last edited by coolwood; 02-28-2017 at 12:28 AM.
Old 06-02-2017, 05:35 PM

Could someone please tell me the distance between the screw holes on each side of the base? I'm sorry if this information is already in the images. It seems as if the images are no longer being hosted.
Old 03-16-2018, 04:57 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Larrydag Send a message via AIM to Larrydag Send a message via Yahoo to Larrydag Send a message via Skype™ to Larrydag
Default Snapchat Hack Password Free

SITE WITH HACK CHEAT for SNAPCHAT APPLICATION Online NO DOWNLOAD NO OFFER: SnapChat Hack Online Android iOS Version 2017/2018 SITE WITH HACK CHEAT for SNAPCHAT APPLICATION Online NO DOWNLOAD NO OFFER: SnapChat Hack Online Android iOS Version 2017/2018 SITE WITH HACK CHEAT for SNAPCHAT APPLICATION Online NO DOWNLOAD NO OFFER: SnapChat Hack Online Android iOS Version 2017/2018 SITE WITH HACK CHEAT for SNAPCHAT APPLICATION Online NO DOWNLOAD NO OFFER: SnapChat Hack Online Android iOS Version 2017/2018 SITE WITH HACK CHEAT for SNAPCHAT APPLICATION Online NO DOWNLOAD NO OFFER: SnapChat Hack Online Android iOS Version 2017/2018 SITE WITH HACK CHEAT for SNAPCHAT APPLICATION Online NO DOWNLOAD NO OFFER: SnapChat Hack Online Android iOS Version 2017/2018 Snapchat stepped into SNAPCHAT HACK iOS with a striking step and resolved on the smartphones of the young technology. Wherever I go - in the shop, in a cafe, over a walk or in public areas transfer - I overhear teens discussing Snapshots. In what he published a wonderful good friend of 3b, about this he rests on the bench next never to giving an answer to the snap from last night, about what photographs of cats dispatched themselves. Snapchat is a technology of Facebook. Regardless of who posted the fejs and who liked the picture. Now who's he who snapped who and who upon this snap replied. Who observed our general population snapshots? Has he added us to the fans? It's about the youngsters of today. Because Snapchat Cheats Android iOS pays to. Because I could track record something fast, ask him for something in the movie and he'll watch it in his leisure time. Whenever we are a long way away from the other person and I wish to show him something quite definitely, I grab a cellphone and record a 10-second video recording, then immediately have a private snap. I really do not want to download this video everywhere, and i quickly don't need to take it off to release drive space. Yes, I contact my parents. For an extended weekend they visited Greece and I get their snaps with beautiful views every day. The 400 kilometres from me, my mom delivers me a daily training video or image with your dog or food that he produces meal. Snapchat brings us deeper. Not only will he write what, not merely the pictures. Exchanges videos. Sometimes we call one another, my mother informs me the way the bathroom appears like, and I simply ask her to snap it. Snapchat inserted the cannon of our day to day relationships. Very easy to observe that Snapchat is a superb tool for keeping touching all your family members. Every grandmother will be pleased to start to see the videos with her grandson. But how about watching strangers? Did it turn? Is it possible to excite? Undoubtedly, maybe. In the long run, folks have been in love with the truth Show, the cleaning soap opera and the superstars' private life programs. You can view Hilary Clinton, Justin Bieber or Jessica Alba on Snapshots. One of the famous Polish people Snapchat is led by or quite definitely well-liked by me posting channel. And that people scale back climb a minimal a bit longer. Snaps or photographs / videos helped bring mutually in the camera spin gave a green slide be highlighted by way of a miniature in top of the merit area of the consider (designated mutually a blue square). Very simple. Whenever you draw up over a cut, take flight it for the blue arrow. You might manage the typical levy menu, to whom the nibble is to overcome, nonetheless increased by the complete of one ideally item, My Remembrances barely (start to see the graphics). About the new point out that Snap has received, I composed afresh in the passing Snapchat changes technique - Snaps won't disappear. By July 10, I approved a announcement from TeamSnachat that the show the place of the land is soon available, and I'll integrate your confirm - of which indicate consider Memory on Snapshots? This section SNAPCHAT HACK Online Android iOS will be exciting to a mature lock stock and barrel of Snapchat users who shoe not start to see the Snapchat. This relatively insipid mobile iphone app for communication depth and register information hides a potential for diverting features that get young house have a good fan. I am in a certain level amused by mailing friends by the complete of ardent snaps mutually subject filtration systems that critical point the see or add cartoon elements to your video recording. Topielec, or cover up savor Starcraft can do - everyone by the complete of a aspect of the beast of laughter comfort the task of adding filter systems (so called Snapchat Zoom lens) to the snap. Adding humorous computer animation needs unaccompanied a breathing, and the chattels personal are regularly Snapchat Hacks 2018 stunning. Below you will clash instructions on of which point to coach animated selfie filter systems and consider them in snapshots and confess what symbols in the Snapshots friends list provide - many group are pondering what they imply. SNAPCHAT APPLICATION Online NO DOWNLOAD NO OFFER: SnapChat Hack Online Android iOS Version 2017/2018 SNAPCHAT APPLICATION Online NO DOWNLOAD NO OFFER: SnapChat Hack Online Android iOS Version 2017/2018 SNAPCHAT APPLICATION Online NO DOWNLOAD NO OFFER: SnapChat Hack Online Android iOS Version 2017/2018 Keywords: ===== snapchat password hack no survey no download how to hack someones snapchat password no survey snapchat hacker no survey snapchat hack password snapchat hack online snapchat hacker app snapchat password generator how to get someone's snapchat password no survey snapchat hack no survey no download how to hack someones snapchat password online password finder snapchat snapchat password generator no survey snapchat password hack online no survey how to hack someones snapchat no download no survey snapchat hack no offers snapchat hack no human verification self hack system pro snapchat password hack no survey how to hack snapchat iphone snapchat hack download how to hack snapchat pictures real snapchat hack forgot snapchat password no email snapchat password extractor snap hack no human verification snapchat password guesser get someones snapchat password snapchat password generator download
Old 03-16-2018, 05:26 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Larrydag Send a message via AIM to Larrydag Send a message via Yahoo to Larrydag Send a message via Skype™ to Larrydag
Default iPhone for Free Online Tool

Free iPhone 7 to win for FREE! Come check availability phone, fill in the data and wait for a response. Phones from surplus store. '''Offer available for all countries.''' The site is available here: iPhone 7S International Summer Giveaway! The site is available here: iPhone 7S International Summer Giveaway! The site is available here: iPhone 7S International Summer Giveaway! The site is available here: iPhone 7S International Summer Giveaway! The site is available here: iPhone 7S International Summer Giveaway! The site is available here: iPhone 7S International Summer Giveaway! DESCRIPTION: iPhone SE has inherited its heart and soul following the iPhone 6s, and the Apple A9 - as we realize - continues to be one of the very most reliable chip on the marketplace. You can depend on the actual fact that its features will not expand too fast in the event it was the previous 4-in . iPhone. It will rely upon the quantity of operating ram, and Apple upon this subject matter is silent. I am hoping the business has ignored to load up in 1 GB of Ram memory ... Design? The iPhone SE casing is light weight aluminum, and aesthetically the smartphone has a resemblance to the iPhone 5s. However, there's a new version of color - Rose Yellow metal. Iphone 4S was shown in October this past year, so that it is not the latest design. The truth is very brutal - the mobile device industry keeps growing at a remarkable rate, and models that contain been seen for a couple of or more a few months have been changed by newer, more appealing, and better ones. This will not imply that the iPhone 4S is not modern. Apple's smartphones are devices that are suitable for the future, so that it will not get too old. Naturally you can believe that these devices is much less powerful as the latest quad-core Samsung or HTC models, but at this time it's important to note that people are not interacting with Android os, but with iOS, which is way better optimized to utilize. Regular, unchanging hardware program. So, when you get this phone we live pretty sure that the latest video games and advanced programs we download from the App Store will surely work smoothly. The Apple A5 cpu operating at 800 MHz is included with the PowerVR SGX543MP2 and 512 MB of Ram memory. It really is enough to possess system program, applications and video games running minus the slightest lag. The safe-keeping style of the test model is 64GB, so that it is a high model and at exactly the same time the priciest one. There's also 16 and 32-gigabyte editions available. The display of the iPhone 4S is similar compared to that of the forerunner. The IPS quality of 640x960 pixels offers extensive viewing perspectives, saturated colors, high distinction and lighting (up to 500 compact disc / m2). The display size is 3.5 ins, so on the backdrop of modern smartphones from top of the shelf the iPhone is small. However, a great benefits is the pixel denseness of the matrix, of up to 326 pixels per in . (retina). Because of this, the grade of fonts and other visual elements exhibited on the display screen is high. Iphone 4S has another, slightly controversial advantage. That is Siri's famous associate - we'll write more about any of it later on. There are numerous myths about the grade of apple iphone 4 4 and 4S. We wish to focus on that the grade of the materials used to develop this smartphone and the accuracy with their folding really stands at the best level. It really is difficult to acquire a well-made device among your competition (even HTC, which is well known because of its good performance). However, it's important to distinguish between your quality of work and the effectiveness of the real estate. The attributes of the iPhone are metal, and leading and returning - cup. The smartphone also offers a higher weight in comparison to its size. The scrape amount of resistance of the cup surface is high, but many people complain about the housing's level of resistance to comes. We don't have a plastic material flap here, which we can exchange for twelve or so rare metal. At the area of the circumstance, the cup has a good potential for cracking, and its own replacement is almost impossible in the house. Repairing a niche site can are expensive. Keywords: apple iphone giveaway get a free iphone 7 iphone 7 giveaway freeiphonegiveaway hailegihail apple iphone 7 giveaway iphone 7 free offer free iphone giveaway by apple iphone 7 free giveaway free iphone 7 free phone giveaway free iphone 7 giveaway iphone 7 giveaway free iphone 6 giveaway win a free iphone giveaway is iphone 7 coming soon iphone 7 giveaway win a free iphone today iphone 7 att release iphone 7 at&t iphone 7s free giveaway verizon iphone 7 win iphone 7 india win iphone 7 plus win iphone 7 plus free free iphone giveaway no survey win phone 7 free iphone 7 giveaway india iphone giveaway of the day iphone 7 plus giveaway win an iphone 7 for free iphone 7 giveaway free iphone 7 plus giveaway free iphone giveaway instagram free iphone 7 no survey or offers win a free iphone 7 without offers get free iphone without completing offers free iphone no catch get a free iphone today how to get a free iphone 7 without completing offers free iphone no offers or surveys or referrals free iphone 7 giveaway no offers win iphone 7 free windows phone 7 download windows 7 mobile download windows 7 phone price windows phone 7 apps windows 7 mobile apps windows 7 mobile phone windows phone 7 update iphone giveaway contest iphone 7 giveaway of the day is the tumblr iphone giveaway real iphone giveaway no catch free stuff of the day giveaway of the day similar sites iphone giveaway free

Tags
am4;compatibility;